The requirements for enrolling are as follows:
- Degree in law, from Spain or recognised in Spain
- Good academic record
- High level of English
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate intellectual curiosity and determination in performing tasks, good argumentation skills and ability to work hard, as well as capacity for working in a team, showing initiative and being supportive of others.
If you have decided to apply, follow these steps to complete your admission process. We recommend you do not wait, as places are limited
1. Online application
2. Send the following documentation (*)
- Certified photocopy of degree certificate or document recognising degree, or original certified photocopy of receipt for payment of degree certificate issue costs.
- Certified original photocopy of academic transcript for university studies completed, with average grade (1-10).
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- Photocopy of national identity card or passport.
- Professional CV.
- Letter stating student's personal reasons for choosing the master's degree, with special reference to applicability of the knowledge acquired (maximum 500 words).
- B2 level certificate, equivalent or higher, in English.
- If the original language of the documentation is not Spanish, provide original sworn translation into Spanish of degree or certificate.
(*) Students with an official degree from outside the European Union will be informed in due time of the additional documentation necessary
Students are admitted on the basis of a weighted assessment by the Admissions Committee of the following documentation:
- Academic record.
- Personal interview.
- Letter stating student's personal reasons for choosing the master's degree.
- Professional CV.
- Level of English.
Reservation and enrolment
Once through the admission process, the student admitted must pay 20% of the total price of the Master's Degree to reserve a place, after receiving the official admission letter. Once enrolment is completed, the student must pay the remaining 80% for the first year in one instalment.
At the end of the first academic year, the student will receive an enrolment form corresponding to the second year, and must make the payment by the stipulated deadline.