Reasons to take this specialisation
- While taking your Master’s Degree in the Legal Profession you can specialise in areas that involve the most professional opportunities.
- The possibility of combining the University Master’s degree in the Legal Profession with the Specialisation Course in Compliance and Cybersecurity, is perfect for you if you want to get involved in legal consultancy in companies or preventative legal and procedural defence for both individuals and corporations.
University Master's Degree in the Legal Profession
- Guidance and litigation from a business point of view
- Case based teaching
- Teaching body containing active professionals
Specialist course in Compliance and Cybersecurity
- There is a growing need for compliance officers, since it is one of the professional profiles currently most in demand in companies.
- Along with theoretical and practical knowledge about compliance, this course will also provide complementary knowledge from the field of cybersecurity and the technological tools to help manage compliance.
- The teaching body consists of professionals who have broad experience in this sector.