- Cordial and collaborative relationship with professors.
- Positive attitude and ability to work as a team.
- Critical stance towards new findings in paediatric dentistry; commitment to evaluating levels of scientific objectivity.
- Advance awareness of the importance paediatric dental care.
- Develop proper rapport with paediatric patients.
- Acquire professional ethics for clinical practice.
- Acquire the key knowledge and skills for proper practices in paediatric dental diagnostics, treatment planning and prevention.
- Learn both conservative and surgical paediatric dental techniques.
- Become familiar with methods of paediatric patient behaviour management.
- Become familiar with the principles behind pharmaceutical administration, indications and usage in paediatric dentistry.
- Learn how to respond to unexpected and emergency situations that may arise with paediatric patients.
Psychomotor and audiovisual area
- Practice diagnostic, preventative and treatment techniques on patients.
- Incorporate digital photography and computer programmes into daily clinical practice, as well as in the presentation and follow-up of clinical cases.
- Participate actively within the paediatric dental community by attending courses, conferences and the Annual Paediatric Dentistry Meeting.
- Engage in pre-clinical and theoretical practice sessions collaboratively with programme professors and undergraduate students.
- Masters in Comprehensive Paediatric Dentistry: 120 ECTS