Study abroad temporarly
As a student in this degree programme, you may complete part of your degree or a work experience placement abroad and receive academic recognition.
Spend a semester or a full academic year at one of your Faculty’s partner universities or find a company abroad to do an internship. You may also:
- Earn ECTS during the summer at the Berkeley Summer Sessions, the world’s best public university.
- Earn a second degree at IONA College (New York).
For more information, please visit the Study Abroad and download the specific documentation of your faculty:
Study with us temporarily
If you are a student at another university in Spain, or in another country, you can come to do a mobility stay at UIC Barcelona during a semester or academic year.
Visit the international exchange students site for more information and, download here all the specific documentation of this faculty:
Reasons to study
- 95% of our Business Administration and Management students find employment
According to the latest survey from the Catalan University Quality Assurance Agency (AQU), 95% of our Business Administration and Management students find employment once they graduate.
- Work placements in the most prestigious companies
More than 320 work placement agreements with companies such as ERNST&YOUNG, KPMG, MANGO, ROCHE, etc.
- We maximise your skills and competences
Through counselling and coaching we develop personalised programmes in order to maximise the skills and competences demanded by companies.