Application for admissions
To pre-register for a degree programme at UIC Barcelona, click on the following link and complete the application form:
After submitting your application you are required to take an entrance exam on our Barcelona Campus. You may take it at any one of the available times.
Check out the documentation you need to be admitted to UIC Barcelona. We believe there are many ways to start your new life at university. Click on the following link for all necessary information:
Entrance exam results
To find out your results, click on the following link one week after you take the exams:
Reservation and enrolment
If you have received an acceptance letter, all you need to do is pay 20% of the full cost of the first year. Once your enrolment is complete, you must pay the remaining 80% in one lump sum.
How can I access UIC Barcelona? Click on the following link for information on all possible routes.
If you would like information on the regulations governing transfers, click on the following link: