Study abroad temporarily
As a student in this degree programme, you may complete part of your degree or a work experience placement abroad and receive academic recognition.
Spend a semester or a full academic year at one of your Faculty’s partner universities or find a company abroad to do an internship. Among other opportunities, you may also:
- Obtain ECTS during the summer at the Berkeley Summer Sessions, the world’s best public university, or in Boston University Summer Sessions
- Obtain an international double degree at Universidad de Belgrano (Buenos Aires)
- Participate in AA London Spring Sessions (London)
- Do a summer traineeship in Manipal University (Dubai)
- Participate in the SICUE mobility programme (in Spain)
- Enhance your talent in international workshops (without academic recognition)
For more information, please visit the international mobility site and download the specific documentation of your faculty:
- Opportunities for mobility
- Specific international mobility requirements of your faculty
- Instructions to request a mobility via Relint 2.0
- Faculty International mobility Agreements
- Checklist for study mobilities
- Checklist for traineeship mobilities
- Mobility agreements of your faculty
Don’t let this experience pass you by. It is vital for your future job and professional career!
Study with us temporarily
If you are studying at another Spanish or foreign university, you can come to UIC Barcelona to study temporarily for one semester or a full academic year.
Visit the international exchange students site to learn more, and download the following documents for specific information of this faculty:
- Architecture Faculty Sheet
- List of subjects taught in English (Architecture)
- Welcome to UIC Barcelona!: The international Exchange Student Guide
Do not hesitate to live this experience with us!