Official Master’s candidates must hold an official Spanish university degree, or a degree awarded by a foreign university recognised by the European Higher Education Area, and that can be used in the country in which it was bestowed as a form of access to postgraduate courses.

Those candidates who have earned degrees through systems outside of the European Higher Education Area do not need to have their degrees officially approved in order to apply, pending prior confirmation from the University, of their equivalence to the corresponding Spanish degrees, and of their accreditation in the country in which they were awarded.