Other languages of instruction: Catalan, Spanish
Consumers are now spending more time than ever online, often to compare, discuss and select new purchases. Likewise, digital touchpoints are involved in many business purchases.
As a result, digital marketing techniques have never been more important for businesses, Attending these lessons with enthusiasm and participation will set you up with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in the digital era.
The vast majority of organizations are already competing in the digital age (each of them with its level of penetration), being active players in this continuous transformation, which is evolving so fast and must already be present in all areas of the company, from the business strategy to the last interaction with the receiver of their products or services.
With the growing use of digital, comes an increasing demand for employees to have strategic and practical digital marketing skills like search engine optimization, social media and creating effective websites. This provides those studying this topic with a unique competitive advantage - you are gearing yourself up for a career where demand exceeds supply!
Digital marketing is also intriguing since it constantly changes as technology, platforms and marketing techniques evolve. You will learn how to make sure you stay on the cutting edge in this ever-changing environment. To compete in such a challenging environment, it is essential to master Digital Marketing concepts in order to contribute to this continuous digital transformation process.
You will also learn a lot about the digital world around you. next time you are on Instagram or YouTube, pay close attention do the adverts that pop up and think about the reasons for them being there. Is the company aiming to increase brand awareness? Generate leads? Drive app downloads? How do they improve and measure their effectiveness? Participating in this Digital Marketing course will help you understand all this and more.
Although the vehicular language of the subject is English, during the course students will watch videos in various languages and will work on some materials in Spanish.
During the course we will be working on concepts that will help us to carry out the practice (Digital Marketing Plan). The practical part will be essential throughout the course in class and especially at home.
Each week "homework" will be given to guide the work to be done weekly.
- 26 - To comprehend and use the basic concepts of marketing and the main sectorial policies and understand the commercial environment in which these companies operate.
- 31 - To develop the ability to identify and interpret numerical data.
- 32 - To acquire problem solving skills based on quantitative and qualitative information.
- 33 - To be able to search for, interpret and convey information.
- 34 - To develop the ability to predict situations and anticipate events, as well as be able to recognise and interpret an economic situation within a specific context.
- 35 - To analyse time series.
- 39 - To acquire the ability to solve problems and make decisions based on relevant information, applying the appropriate methods and situating the problem within the organisation as a whole.
- 41 - To be able to descriptively summarise information.
- 50 - To acquire the ability to relate concepts, analyse and synthesise.
- 51 - To develop decision making skills.
- 56 - To be able to create arguments which are conducive to critical and self-critical thinking.
- 61 - To develop skills for adapting to new situations.
Dividido en 8 módulos.1 por semana
1.- Introducción Marketing Digital. Repaso MKT I conceptos básicos.
2.- Modelo de Negocio en la era digital
3.- Plan de Marketing Digital. Funnel
4.- Campañas Promoción Digitales
5.- SEO SEM , Analytics.
6.- Nuevos MKT en la era digital.
7.- Mobile & eCommerce
8.- Presentación Trabajo y Examen Final
Teaching and learning activities
La asignatura se desarrolla utilizando las siguientes metodologías:
- Exposiciones del profesor.
- Debate e intercambio de opiniones.
- Material audiovisual.
- Trabajos en grupo en clase
- Trabajo en grupo.
Evaluation systems and criteria
|Activity Type||Assessment system
1.- Assistance and participation in the classroom
Demonstration of involvement in class and work
Digital Marketing Plan
To demonstrate you have understood the concepts.
It is mandatory to pass the exam in order to pass the subject