Other languages of instruction: English, Spanish,
Students will complete a 3-month internship with relevant institutions and organizations in order to familiarise themselves with the development and management of projects in the field of cooperation.
The Internship will be developed during the months of June, July and August
The master direction will provide the students with options for internships in one of the many collaborating institutions that already have agreements with the university, and will guide students in choosing the institution which best suits their research topic. If any student would like to undertake an internship with any other institution not listed in our database, he/she must approach the institution and obtain the placement.
The objective of the internship is for the students to gain practical experience in the field of international cooperation. The internship will develop their theoretical knowledge gained in the Master.
- 01 - That students apply the knowledge acquired and the capacity to solve problems in underpriviledged places in multidisciplinary contexts related to the area of international cooperation.
- 03 - That students may capable of communicating the conslusions of their research as well as the knowledge and resasons that support it, to a specialized and non-specialized public, with clarity and security.
- 04 - That students may acquire the learning capacities in order to continue studying in an individual and selfmanaged way in the field of international cooperation.
- 05 - Aquire a methodolgy based on interdisciplinary criteria in order to develop sustainable architectural projects.
- 06 - Aquire a specialized knowledge in the management of materials and human resources for each project development
- 07 - Be capable of aplying to a specific project the knowledge acquired.
- 25 - To know how to apply the knowledge acquired of the 'macro logic' tool for the planning and management of international cooperation projects
- 26 - To be capable of developing, through a critical analysis, a manual that defines from a systemic point of view the priority of intervention for projects developed by international cooperation agencies.
- 27 - To know how to apply the methodologies applied by the international cooperation agencies and local entities
The internship is one of the key elements in the student’s education. Its purpose is to give students experience and capacities in:
- Direct contact with emergency situations and/or development
- A direct application of their knowledge in real situations that the students would experience
The institutions will assign an advisor for the student who is responsible to plan, coordinate and supervise the internships. During the internship period, the advisor will control, verify and when possible help the student to integrate into a way of working in a new environment with new demands.
Teaching and learning activities
Learning in an institution and experience in situ
Independent work of the student
Individual learning through experiences
Evaluation systems and criteria
At the end of the internship the advisor will submit a report detailing the results of the student’s placement in the institution, the projects they participated in and a general evaluation of the work completed.
The student will also create a report that explains their experiences and conclusions of the work completed.