Amb cita prèvia a través del correu electrònic:
Isabel Villanueva: firstname.lastname@example.org
Introducción a la producción audiovisual. Estudio y análisis del proceso de producción de ficciones y otros géneros audiovisuales, atendiendo a la figura del productor, del director/realizador y a las peculiaridades de la industria y los mercados audiovisuales.
No hay requisitos previos.
Introducir a los alumnos en el proceso de creación de un producto audiovisual a partir de la explicación teórica de los conceptos y fases de la producción cinematográfica y televisiva, y a partir del aprendizaje de la técnica del rodaje y montaje audiovisuales.
Los alumnos deberán ser capaces de afrontar diversos proyectos audiovisuales en los que se pondrán en práctica todas y cada una de las fases de la creación audiovisual, así como las principales funciones desempeñadas en el proceso de producción de proyectos.
- 01 - The ability to adapt to varying circumstances
- 02 - The ability to understand, accept criticism and correct errors
- 03 - The ability to administer and manage human and technical resources
- 04 - The ability to work in a team and autonomously
- 05 - The ability to organise time and workspace
- 06 - The ability to develop academic rigour, responsibility, ethics and professionalism
- 07 - The ability to apply the deontology and respect for the audiovisual sector
- 08 - The ability of critical analysis, synthesis, concretion and abstraction
- 09 - The ability to objectify, quantify and interpret (data, statistics, empirical evidence )
- 10 - The ability to confront difficulties and resolve problems
- 11 - The ability to generate debate and reflection
- 12 - The ability to meet deadlines, develop the ability to be punctual and respect for human, technical and material resources
- 13 - The ability to create spoken and written communication
- 16 - The ability to manage, analysis and reflect on content
- 24 - The ability to plan and organize both short term and long term projects
- 29 - The ability to budget projects of differing magnitude
- 30 - The ability to study the feasibility of an audiovisual product
- 31 - The ability to understand the financial systems of media groups and companies.
- 32 - The ability to confront audiovisual and film projects in all phases (pre-production, shooting, post-production, distribution)
- 33 - The ability to create and direct.
- 34 - The ability to know and respect the different roles of the artistic and technical teams
- 35 - The ability to contextualize and critically analyze the products of the audiovisual industry
- 37 - The ability to contextualize and critically analyze the organizational structure of global communication
- 38 - The ability to understand and apply the structure of the audiovisual system
- 39 - The ability to understand and apply the legal dimension of an audiovisual product
- 40 - The ability to defend and respect authorship and intellectual property
- 41 - The ability to know how the distinct elemental agencies of the audio visual sector function
- 42 - The ability to distinguish, analyze and dominate the distinct genres and formats of television, film and radio
- 43 - the ability to create scripts for film, television and radio according to the demands of the genre
- 44 - The ability to adapt to new audiovisual formats
- 46 - The ability to dominate resources used for image (Photographs, lighting...) and sound.
- 49 - The ability to write fluent texts, step outlines or scripts
- 50 - The ability to adapt, understand and apply the expressive possibilities of new technologies and future changes
- 51 - Knowledge and mastery of the functioning of Corporate and Institutional Communication.
- 52 - The ability to apply audiovisual knowledge and techniques for commercial purposes in any form
- 53 - Lingustic ability in Catalan, Spanish and English
- 54 - The ability to skillfully manage the literature, terminology and linguistic structures of the English language related to the field of communication.
Teaching and learning activities
|TRAINING ACTIVITY||ECTS CREDITS|
|Coaching. Monitoring how students learn the content of the subject, either individually or in groups. In the coaching sessions, mistakes will be corrected, queries answered, and exercises and activities to achieve the established objectives will be suggested.||0.8|
|Focused Praxis. Handing in occasional exercises to learn theory through practice.||0.8|
|Meeting Point. Meetings will be organised with notable people from the professional and scientific fields or the international field, and students. These sessions will take the form of conferences, work sessions, discussions, or interviews, etc.||0.6|
|Lectures. In lectures, lecturers/professors not only transmit content or knowledge, but also, and above all else, attitudes, motivation, skills and values, etc. They also ensure that participants can express their opinions and arguments to the other students.||1.2|
|Peer learning. The aim of this activity is to ensure that students gain the ability to analyse and be critical. One way of achieving this is by correcting their peers' exercises and results, etc. Each student will be evaluated twice: as both a recipient and a transmitter of critical knowledge.||0.4|
|Mentoring programme. Ensuring a review of and in-depth look at competences and knowledge, as well as the development of habits involving social commitment and responsibility, with the strongest students providing guidance for students from lower years, particularly if they have any type of disability (physical, etc).||0.2|
Evaluation systems and criteria
5% práctica "guiri"
5% prácticas presenciales en clase
30% Pràctica "15x15"
Para hacer la media final de la asignatura deberá superarse el examen teórico.