Teaching Innovation Classroom
The Teaching Innovation Classroom was set up with the purpose of providing a response to the teaching staff’s interest in implementing innovative initiatives and projects in the classroom, and to promote continuous improvement in lecturers and professors teaching processes at UIC Barcelona. In order to achieve this, classroom dynamics that promote an interest in undertaking research on teaching innovation are encouraged.
The main objective of the Teaching Innovation Classroom is to provide UIC Barcelona with a space where all the activities related to teaching innovation can be brought together in one place. This innovation can be promoted through lines of research on teaching innovation, new methodologies oriented towards teaching improvement or results from exchanges with other universities from a more informational perspective.
- To promote an interest among teachers to improve teaching methodologies.
- To incentivise the teaching community in terms of a search for new teaching techniques.
- To centralise knowledge related to teaching innovation and offer it as a service to the UIC Barcelona community.
- To accredit the merits of teachers who are participating in teaching innovation projects.
- To provide information about issues related to teaching innovation at both an internal and an external level.
- To achieve levels of excellence in terms of teaching techniques.
- To encourage teaching innovation initiatives with other national or foreign universities.