Reasons to take the MEVP
- You will be enrolled in a unique programme that explores alternative funding models for entrepreneurs.
- You will develop the skills and abilities necessary for working in the private equity sector and in companies with international market exposure.
- You will learn about risk capital and private equity funds and new forms of funding for entrepreneurs currently gaining popularity in Europe.
- You will take part in an international programme, in English, with a strong hands-on approach.
- You will undertake a six-month work placement in a company.
- You will enhance your professional profile in Barcelona, a hub for entrepreneurs and home to numerous entities specialising in this sector.
Curriculum and subjects
- Venture Capital - Entrepeneurial Financing
- Entrepreneurship, Strategy & Business Modelling
- Technology, Innovation & Leadership
- Private Equity - Advanced Corporate Finance
- Portfolio Management
- Impact Investment
- Venture Capital, Private Equity Law and Taxation
- Work placement in a company
- Final Master’s Degree Project