Admission application at UIC Barcelona
Information about the documents required for admission to the Master's Degree in Arts and Cultural Management may be found by clicking on the following link.
While all candidates who meet the access route requirements will be considered, acceptance will be determined based on the following criteria:
- Personal academic transcript of the earned degree
- Professional and academic CV
- Entrance examination
- Personal interview
Information about the access routes for the Master’s Degree in Arts and Cultural Management may be found by clicking on the following link.
Admission application at Boston University
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (240 ECTS)
- Currently be enrolled in the Master’s Degree in Arts and Cultural Management at UIC Barcelona
- Have an average mark of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 7-8 on a scale of 10
- Have completed the University Master’s Degree at UIC Barcelona prior to studying in Boston
- Have the required English proficiency of TOEFL 95 IBT or IELTS 7.0