Reasons to study this master
- Becoming an Architect expert in Artificial Intelligent processes
- Becoming an Architect ready to work as/or with computational experts for the new transdisciplinar design
- Obtaining a general knowledge about the Artificial Intelligence discipline as a whole, being able to understand its main aims, contents and research current interest for society.
- Developing the skills, mathematical and computational , for being able to apply along the practical exercises the algorithmic processes that will be studied.
- Interdisciplinary and interscalar approach
Meeting the complex challenges presented by the field of development requires holistic solutions that integrate interdisciplinary knowledge, which is why our program counts on a prestigious roster of both local and international professors from diverse sectors and professional practices.
- Multicultural environment
Much like our faculty, our students hail from diverse countries around the globe, making for an exceptionally international and enriching learning environment and a valuable professional network.
About this master
This program is focused on all those architects and engineers of the disciplines related to arquitectonic design who want to be able to deepen their knowledge in Artificial Intelligence processes. The program provides a general knowledge of the subject allowing its graduates to work as experts in intelligent computer based design processes.