To prepare participants by imparting theoretical and practical knowledge on family-related issues and by teaching skills in pedagogy and family education.
Through its flexible, independent online format, convenient course length and specially selected curricula, the MEF Programme fuses scientific studies and practical topics in family education in order to meet the particular needs and interests of all course participants and prepare them by providing an education rich in theoretical and practical knowledge and essential pedagogy and family education skills.
- Professors and moderators of Family enrichment programs
- People having a degree or diploma seeking for specialization in anthropology, education and family
- Teachers or professionals from education (teachers or tutors)
- Professionals in mediation and family assessment
- Parents interested in improving their skills and knowledge.