Master's Degree in Architecture and Design Business Management
- Students with a university degree (with or without work experience), preferably in Architecture, Engineering or the field of Creative Design.
- Architects, engineers, product, graphic and creative designers and anyone who works professionally in the industry, construction or real estate sectors.
- Professionals interested in enhancing their management skills in the areas of Marketing, Sales and the internal management of corporate resources.
Reasons to study this master
- To turn Architecture professionals and professionals from the creative and industrial sectors into true managers and businesspersons in their field.
- To understand current professional challenges and the changes resulting from becoming a senior manager/executive in the field of Architecture and creative professions.
- To form a true symbiosis between the university world and business.
- To promote the personal skills needed to become a successful entrepreneur.
- To teach students how to manage the everyday aspects of creative enterprises.
- To provide students the knowledge and vocabulary needed to become a senior manager/executive with university-level technical/creative training.
- To be able to create a Business and Marketing Plan.
- To make decisions in a qualified, strategic manner.
Within the business sphere of the technical/creative world, there is a marked shortage of professionals with knowledge specific to their particular discipline and the skills to develop and properly manage a company.
The Master’s Degree in Architecture and Design Business Management strives to ensure that you will be able to bring a distinctive value to your profession through business know-how. This knowledge will bolster your capacity to expand your business and increase your chances of joining the leading companies in your sector, which are in need of professionals with technical knowledge and a versatile, innovative and strategic business mind.
This degree is closely linked to the city of Barcelona, its enterprises and Architecture and Creative Design professionals. In addition to classes, the programme also includes seminars by renowned professionals, visits to top-level companies and a wide range of lecturers.
- AMADO MEDINA, Marçal
- AMIGÓ NAVARRO, Pau
- ARANEGA MORENO, Jordi
- BALOGUN ORTIZ, Nuria
- BAYO MOLINA, Enric
- CARRASCO NEVADO, Patricia
- FARRERAS DURAN, Maria del Carmen
- GABARRÓ BERTRÁN, Maria Isabel
- GAUSA NAVARRO, Manuel
- GAY ZARAGOZA, Victor
- GUERSENZVAIG, Ariel Leonardo
- GUILUZ DOMENECH, Albert
- MACHE, Olivier Bernard
- MARTI TORROELLA, Eugenia
- MILLET LOPEZ, Pau
- NUÑEZ GIMENO, Patricia
- PÉREZ ARNAL, Ignacio
- PUIG-PEY CLAVERÍA, Ana
- RECOLONS ARGENTER, Guillem
- RODRIGUEZ NIETO, Jorge Hernán
- SAN JUAN GONZALEZ, Enrique Esteban
- SAPIÑA GRAU, Antoni Joan
- TEIXIDO ESCOBAR, Jorge
- VILLAESCUSA SERRANO, Nuria
Prerequisites & admissions
Who can apply?
Students with a university degree (with or without work experience), preferably in Architecture, Engineering or the field of Creative Design.
Architects, engineers, product, graphic and creative designers and anyone who works professionally in the industry, construction or real estate sectors.
Professionals interested in enhancing their management skills in the areas of Marketing, Sales and the internal management of corporate resources.
How to apply
- Register online
- Upload the following documents to the student’s portal:
- Photocopy of your passport
- 1 passport-size photo
- Certiﬁed* copy of your Diploma**
- Certiﬁed* copy of your Academic Transcript
- A signed copy of the UIC Barcelona general conditions (ﬁnd attached to the conrmation e-mail you receive after registering online)
- A signed copy of the UIC Barcelona data protection form (ﬁnd attached to the
- conﬁrmation e-mail you receive after registering online)
- A filled in and signed copy of the grant survey referring to any external grants/financial aid for which you may have applied
- Motivation letter (please include your Skype username in your signature)
- Portfolio + CV (format, content and length up to the student)
- Certiﬁcate of English language level (minimum B2) (optional)
- Recommendation letters (optional)
- Other certiﬁcates, diplomas or proof of work experience (optional)
* Document must have an oﬃcial stamp from your university
** If you do not yet have your Diploma, please submit the proof of payment of the diploma issuance fees or a document from your university certifying your expected date of graduation.
In addition to meeting the legal requirements described in the access routes, the Office of Admissions will highly value:
- Applications that show sufficient prior training
- Transcripts from previous studies
- Transferred credits
- Descriptions of relevant work experience
- Reserve a place: Pay the deposit (20% of the total fee) via international transfer
- Tuition fee: Pay the remaining amount (80% of the total fee) via international transfer
Accommodation and Visas
Students are responsible for ﬁnding accommodation and acquiring visas.
National and international students (Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania).
Ruth Regalón: email@example.com
Barcelona. Phone number. +34 932 541 800
More information for international students (United States, South America and Canada).
Susana Expósito: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number. / Whatsapp. +506 8627 5629