- 23% less unemployment [+ info]
"International experience is always an added value for companies and is therefore of great help when finding work" [+ info]
— Commissioner for Education, Androulla Vassiliou
- More than double the chances of being promoted to a better position
"Somebody who already has academic or work experience abroad and is proficient in a second language can earn up to 35% more than someone without this kind of experience or who has a basic level of English" [+ info]
"If you study or train abroad, you have a greater chance of improving your employment prospects" [+ info]
— European Commissioner for Education, Androulla Vassiliou
- 44% greater chance of securing a managerial position.
- Greater entrepreneurship: 1 in 10 set up their own company and 4 out of every 10 consider it.
- 70% more of the skills demanded by companies
"An increasing number of companies are looking to internationalise and have numerous projects outside of Spain. Therefore, candidates who have first-hand knowledge of the country, language and culture give them a competitive edge" [+ info]
— Nuria Esparza, director of Adecco Profesional
- You will become familiar with other university systems and professional approaches.
- International double degrees consist of two bachelor's or master's degrees valid in two universities and two different countries. They will set you apart and double your chances of finding work.
"This kind of course helps them polish another language, sometimes to the point where they can think in it; this requires greater complexity and represents greater proficiency" [+ info]
— Director of Corporate Communications at Trabajando.com, Margarita. Chico