The Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R) supports research organisations and institutions to adopt the main recommendations and principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers (hereinafter, «Charter and Code»). The aim of its specific application is to promote and improve recruitment, working conditions and researchers’ careers, thus contributing to the development of the European Research Area.
The research institutions that act in accordance with the «Charter and Code» are authorised to use the HR Excellence in Research seal. The procedure to obtain this seal consists of five stages:
- Internal analysis of the institution according to the principles of the «Charter and Code»
- Development and publication of a plan of action.
- Examination and approval of the seal by the European Commission.
- Execution and self-assessment of the action plan (every two years).
- External assessment (every four years).
To obtain more information about the HRS4R process go to the Euraxess website.