Yes. Erasmus+ grants provide funding for between 2 and 5 working days. To receive funds, you must teach a minimum of 8 hours.
Part of the travel and subsistence costs during your time abroad will also be covered in accordance with the following criteria:
- Travel support: The amount will depend on the distance between UIC Barcelona, your regular place of work, and the receiving institution. Calculate how much travel support you could receive with the programme’s official distance calculator.
For more information, click here.
- Individual support: In this case, financial assistance will depend on the group to which the receiving country belongs. For more information, click here cuadro de cuantías según grupos de países.
The total amount will be equal to the amount awarded for distance (in km from the place of origin to the destination) plus the amount per working day, according to the group to which the host country belongs. The purpose of the grant is to make a financial contribution, not necessarily cover the full amount of the costs incurred (though they often are).
What are the requirements for participation?
- You must be a paid employee of UIC Barcelona when applying for mobility and during the stay.
- The mobility must be undertaken within one academic year, and only working days will count.
- You must be a national of one of the Programme or Partner Countries, and the mobility must be outside your home country.