The University Master's Degree in the Legal Profession at UIC Barcelona is designed so that students can acquire a solid education in order to move on to work in the legal profession, and at the same time, specialise in areas that offer the most professional opportunities.
The option to specialise via the Postgraduate Degree in Tax Consultancy is perfect for you if you would like to work as a lawyer in the field of tax consultancy.
This course has been organised in conjunction with Cuatrecasas. The specialisation will teach people how to undertake tax consultancy work in companies and with individuals using a cross-disciplinary model of teaching based on case methodology.
As a result, you will then be prepared to satisfy the high demand in law and consultancy firms and ready to be employed by leading companies in this country.
If you pursue the double master’s degree:
- You will acquire advanced knowledge of business dynamics that is essential for the current demands of the labour market.
- You will develop a multidisciplinary profile with a great ability to adapt as well as organizational vision thanks to the integrated curriculum and the teaching method, which uses a highly practical approach.
- You will develop the management competencies and legal and tax management skills required for high-level positions.
- You will be trained to meet the challenges of the future as innovators and entrepreneurs capable of adding value in any field of business and/or in international organizations.
Who it is aimed at
Candidates for this double master’s degree at UIC Barcelona should have the following characteristics:
- A global attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Dynamism and versatility.
- A high capacity for continuous hard work.
- Ambition on both a professional and personal level.
Graduates will obtain the University Master's Degree in the Legal Profession + Postgraduate Degree in Tax Consultancy