Webinars in Orthognathic Surgery and Surgical Orthodontics
The treatment of maxillofacial deformities through orthognathic surgery techniques and orthodontics has undergone a diagnostic and therapeutic evolution in recent years.
The Surgery and Orthodontics Departments at UIC Barcelona are able to rely on various professionals with experience and know how in this field. UIC Barcelona's Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopeadics Area is recognised as an accredited member of NEBEOP and the Maxillofacial Institute is a European benchmark in the area of orthognathic surgery treatments.
- To provide tools for diagnosis, clinical planning and 3D radiology.
- To master the essential concepts of the orthodontic handling of surgical cases.
- To incorporate the various surgical treatment techniques.
- To stress the collaboration process between the orthodontist and surgeon in these treatments.
- To provide an update on the latest advances in this field.
- Maxillofacial Surgery specialists and residents
- Orthodontics specialists and residents
- Doctors of Stomatology
- Dr Federico Hernández-Alfaro
- Dr Andreu Puigdollers
- Dr Adaia Valls
- Dr Núria Clusellas
Dr Federico Hernández-Alfaro, Dr Adaia Valls, Dr Núria Clusellas, Dr Andreu Puigdollers, Dr Javier Prieto, Dr Carlos Villegas Bateman, Dr Carlos Flores-Mir, Dr Flavio Uribe, Dr Christodoulos P. Laspos, Dr Manuel Lagagere Vich, Dr Juan Fernando Aristizabal, Dr Nazan Kucukkeles, Dr Eduardo Messen, Dr Eduardo Vázquez, Dr Marcos Costa, Dr Marcos Costa, Dr Fernando de la Iglesia, Dr Ana Molina, Dr Oriol Quevedo, Dr Raquel Guijarro, Dr Jorge Masiá, Dr Ramón Sieira, Dr Florencio Monje, Dr Benito Ramos, Dr Alicia Dean, Dr Jocelyn Shand, Dr Massimo Robiony, Dr Rafael Mayor, Dr Gabriele Millesi, Dr Mirco Raffaini, Dr Orion Haas, Dr Rodrigo Fariña, Dr Daniel Sudurdo, and Dr Derek Steibacher.
Prerequisites & admissions
- To be in possession of an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree in Dentistry or Medicine (specialist area Stomatology).