Bachelor's Degree in Humanities & Cultural Studies + UCLA Postgraduate Certificate Programme
- Prestige of the University of California Study at an internationally renowned university.
- The UCLA Extension Certificate Programme is equivalent to a Spanish postgraduate degree.
- Teaching methodology. You will gain access to academic programmes taught by expert in the sector.
- International outlook. You will be able to work for a year anywhere in the United States thanks to your Optional Practical Training (OPT) Visa.
- Intercultural environment. You will study with US students and students from around the world, thus allowing you to increase your cultural understanding and your mastery of English.
UIC Barcelona and the prestigious University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) are offering you the opportunity to complement your studies in Humanities in the United States. Enjoy the American experience by taking a UCLA Extension Programme.
You can choose between taking a Certificate Program in Journalism or a Post-Baccalaureate Program in Classics, two programmes that are equivalent to a Spanish postgraduate programme.
Prerequisites & admissions
Application for admission
In order to start your studies at UCLA, you must inform the international programme coordinator in your faculty.
You must be a Humanities and Cultural Studies graduate from UIC Barcelona, have paid the fees to process your certificate and meet the UCLA requirements:
Grants & financial aid
In addition to the agreement with UCLA, which includes a 10% discount on enrolment fees for all our students, UIC Barcelona is also allocating three grants of €2,000 each to help those who wish to study a postgraduate degree at UCLA Extension.