A semester-long course consisting of 30 on-site hours and 30 hours of online work (4 ECTS) in which you will develop the basic communication tools necessary to express yourself simply in familiar settings.
All members of the university community (students, PAS and PDI) and External students
Where and when?
- From 5 October to 30 November, Mondays and Wednesdays, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- From 5 October to 30 November, Mondays and Wednesdays, 3 to 5 p.m.
- From 5 October to 30 November, Mondays and Wednesdays, 7 to 9 p.m.
Sant Cugat Campus
- From 6 October to 29 November, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- From 6 October to 29 November, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3 to 5 p.m.
- From 6 October to 29 November, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7 to 9 p.m.
- Barcelona Campus, 13 February to 12 April, Mondays and Wednesdays, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Sant Cugat Campus, 14 February to 11 April, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3 to 5 p.m
- UIC Barcelona students: €380
- Erasmus students: €300
- UIC Barcelona PDI and PAS: €300
- External students: €460
Certificate of attendance, successful completion and credit recognition. To earn a certificate, you must attend at least 50% of the on-site sessions, complete 80% of the online exercises and pass the final exam.
This course has a workload of 4 ECTS credits. If you are an Erasmus student, you can include this course in your Learning Agreement. If you are a UIC Barcelona bachelor’s degree student, you can request recognition of 3 ECTS credits for taking the course. For more information about the credit recognition process at UIC Barcelona, click here.