Applicants with completed university studies
Applicants who have completed university studies abroad or who hold foreign degrees may apply either to have their degree officially recognised or to transfer applicable completed credits (but not both).
This request will result in one of two possible outcomes:
- The foreign degree may be officially converted into the corresponding Spanish degree.
- The request may be denied. In this case, the student may apply to have completed credits transferred.
In order to sit for an entrance exam you must submit the following documents to the admission portal:
- One passport size photo.
- Photocopy of your passport.
- Proof of payment of processing fees. (Payment forms will be provided once your application is complete).
- Signed document showing you accept the University’s general terms and conditions of admission and course reservation policies.
- Approval of the degree formally issued by the Ministry of Education, Social Policy, and Sport.
- All materials redacted in languages other than Spanish must be accompanied by a certified translation thereof.
To request a transfer of credits, you will additionally need to submit:
- Programme curriculum (translated) bearing official University seal.
- List of courses passed (translated) bearing official University seal.
Please send all materials to the following address:
International University of Catalonia
08017 Barcelona – Spain