Bachelor’s degree students should follow these steps to complete their online enrolment:
- Upload the documentation needed for your enrolment to the admissions portal. If you need to submit original documents, please hand them in to the Admissions Office. It will specify on the admissions portal which documentation needs to be submitted as hard copies.
- Once the documentation has been sent and received, we will proceed to complete your enrolment.
- You will then receive an email detailing the steps to be taken to complete your enrolment.
- Access your personal page on the UIC Barcelona intranet, via the link you will be sent. Download the enrolment form, sign it and upload the signed copy to the admissions portal.
- The enrolment form also needs to be printed in order to pay your enrolment fees.
Click on this link for more information about the documentation you need to submit depending on your access route.
Payments can be made by choosing any of the following options, always remembering to indicate your COLLECTION PROCEDURE CODE, which is provided at the bottom of this page:
1. Use online banking (you must be a client and have access to these services) in the following banks:
- Click on the following link and pay directly via Línea Abierta using your own bank account: link here.
- From the Caixabank.es website (click on: Serveis / Donatius i pagaments / Serveis i pagaments on-line / Pagaments / Fer un pagament / Fill in the CPR code and the name of the issuer (emissora), the reference number, ID code and payment amount).
- web BBVA.es (path: Posición Global / Gestionar recibos / Mis recibos / Recibos / Operaciones / Pago de recibos no domiciliados / Introducir nº emisora (no los últimos tres 000), Identificación e importe / iniciar pago..
- app BBVA (path: Posición Global / Escoger cuenta corriente / Mostrar más / Menú Operativa / Pago de recibos no domiciliados (introducir datos manualmente o lector de código de barras).
- Banco Santander
- (path: Pagos y Donaciones / Pagos / Pagos recibos / Introduir: code of issuing bank (issuer’s reference number, general reference number, your identification details and the amount).
- Banc Sabadell
- (path: Comptes / Domiciliacions / Pagament de rebuts no domiciliats / (Type in name of issuer, reference number, your identification details and the amount) and where it asks for a suffix type in: 000 (3 zeros)
2. Make a payment with a credit/debit card (*). You don’t need to be a client but please take your card’s credit limit into account. Access the following link at CaixaBank Link here.
3. Make a direct payment by visiting any of the offices of the following banks in person: Caixabank, BBVA, Banc Sabadell, Banco Santander or Banco Popular.
(*) In accordance with security criteria, the banks issuing the cards, as well as the financial companies with which they do business, can either authorise or decline authorisation for payments made with a specific card.