Digital Transformation will present the information systems, techniques and methodologies used by current organizations to be more competitive in a global, competitive and hyper-connected market, as well as classify the objectives and use of these systems. All departments in an organization could be improved through digital transformation, we will see how logistics or finance can be simplified, even strategic management decisions based on advanced forecasting and data processing systems. In addition, the digital environment has facilitated the relationship with customers, new channels such as social networks, e-markets and mobile applications make new digital age managers able to understand the key indicators of the data collected to improve short, medium and long changes expresses strategies faster than ever.
The course has a practical part where you will carry out the development of content that applies to the digital transformation of the company and the tools used, such as analytical tools or content manager (CMS)
- 03 - To select and adequately apply applicable accounting alternatives.
- 05 - To understand the functions of corporate finance departments.
- 10 - To identify long-term economic growth factors and understand the impact of globalisation.
- 14 - To be familiar with and understand the legal framework of trade law and be able to apply it in practical cases related to the business world.
- 19 - To analyse quantitative financial variables and take them into account when making decisions.
- 24 - To be able to carry out a financial, social and historical analysis of the environment in which a company operates.
- 32 - To acquire problem solving skills based on quantitative and qualitative information.
- 36 - To interpret quantitative and qualitative data and apply mathematical and statistical tools to business processes.
- 37 - To be able to apply managerial methods, tools and techniques.
- 39 - To acquire the ability to solve problems and make decisions based on relevant information, applying the appropriate methods and situating the problem within the organisation as a whole.
- 41 - To be able to descriptively summarise information.
- 46 - To acquire the ability to understand and participate in conferences and lectures in an academic context.
- 51 - To develop decision making skills.
- 53 - To acquire the skills necessary to learn autonomously.
- 64 - To be able to plan and organise one's work.
- 65 - To acquire the ability to put knowledge into practice.
- 67 - To be able to express oneself in other languages.
Evaluation systems and criteria
10% Attendance (At least 70% of all sessions both face-to-face and online)
40% Practical case
50% Final test (Minimum grade >= 4)