Sedación Consciente con Óxido Nitroso en Odontología y Soporte Básico con DEA 1a Edición
Enrolled dentists will have the possibility of also enrolling one dental assistant free of cost in the following diploma course:Training Course On Nitrous Oxide in Dentistry for Dental Auxiliaries.
The programme offers an advanced perspective on sedation using nitrous oxide in dentistry and cardiopulmonary resuscitation, but also covers concepts of the clinical pharmacology of medical gases and offers practical sessions on cardiopulmonary resuscitation and the use of defibrillators and equipment for conscious sedation with nitrous oxide.
- Update current knowledge on conscious sedation.
- Be able to plan treatments using nitrous oxide sedation.
- Describe the basic components of inhalation sedation equipment.
- Analyse the function of each of the components.
- To learn and analyse the techniques for applying nitrous oxide sedation, indications and contraindications.
- To learn and analyse the advantages and disadvantages of inhalation sedation.
- To learn, prevent and treat complications association with inhalation sedation.
- To update knowledge on pharmacology applied to sedation.
- To learn how to undertake cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- To learn how to use an AED.
The conscious sedation with nitrous oxide course in dental practice is a programme aimed at professionals (oral medicine doctors and dentists) who would like to update and broaden their knowledge in the field of general dentistry and specialist areas.
Coordinator of the course
- Dr. Víctor Gil
Prerequisites & admissions
- To be graduated in dentistry or health sciences or to be a stomatologist.