Bachelor’s Degree in Bioengineering + UCLA Postgraduate Certificate Programme
- Prestige of the University of California, Los Angeles. You will study at a world-renowned university.
- The UCLA Extension Programme is equivalent to a postgraduate degree in Spain.
- Teaching methodology. You will have access to academic programmes taught by experts in their respective fields.
- International outlook. You will be able to work for a year anywhere in the United States thanks to your Optional Practical Training (OPT) Visa.
- Intercultural environment. You will study with students from the United States and from around the world, allowing you to increase your cultural awareness and command of English
About the Certificate Programme
UIC Barcelona and the prestigious University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) are offering you the chance to complement your Bioengineering studies in the United States. Experience North American university with the Certificate Programme in Project Management, one of the UCLA Extension Programmes, which is equivalent to a postgraduate degree in Spain.
Prerequisites & admissions
Application for admission
In order to start your studies at UCLA, you must first inform your faculty’s international programme coordinator:
Proof you have studied Bioengineering at UIC Barcelona, proof of payment to issue your bachelor's degree certificate and satisfaction of the requirements requested by UCLA.
Grants & financial aid
In addition to the agreement with UCLA, which includes a 10% discount on enrolment fees for all our students, UIC Barcelona is also allocating three grants of €2,000 each to help those who wish to study a postgraduate degree at UCLA Extension.