Bachelor’s Degree in Bioengineering + UCLA Extension Certificate Programme
- Prestige of the University of California, Los Angeles Extension. You will study at a world- renowned university.
- The UCLA Extension Programme is equivalent to a postgraduate degree in Spain.
- Teaching methodology. You will have access to academic programmes taught by experts in their respective fields.
- International outlook. You will be able to work for a year anywhere in the United States thanks to your Optional Practical Training (OPT) visa.
- Intercultural environment. You will study with students from the United States and from around the world, allowing you to increase your cultural awareness and command of English.
About the Certificate Programme
UIC Barcelona and the prestigious University of California, Los Angeles Extension are offering you the chance to complement your Bioengineering studies in the United States. Experience the North American university with the Certificate Programme in Project Management, one of the UCLA Extension Programmes, which is equivalent to a postgraduate degree in Spain.
Prerequisites & admissions
Application for admission
In order to start your studies, you must first inform your faculty’s international programme coordinator:
Proof you have studied Bioengineering at UIC Barcelona, proof of payment to issue your bachelor's degree certificate and satisfaction of other requirements.
Grants & financial aid
In addition to our agreement with UCLA for a 10% discount on tuition fees for all our students, UIC Barcelona also grants three € 2,000 scholarships.
- Follow this link to view the current call and all the information you need to apply for the grants. For information, please contact email@example.com (for our Barcelona campus) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for our Sant Cugat campus).
- Find out about the financial aid and grants offered at UCLA