We would like to introduce you to the facilities for audiovisual creation in our Faculty: our Digital Media Studios, where students can become presenters, producers, camera operators, editors and reporters.
Equipped with the technology used in the professional world, our Digital Media Studios are a space for creation, learning and experimentation where you can fully develop any type of audiovisual project, become familiar with the tools that are generally used in the communication sector and make your projects a reality. This includes television programmes, features, ENG work, adverts, documentaries, short films, feature-length films, etc.
The facilities consist of:
- A multicamara TV studio, with a floor area of 125 m2 and plenty of flexibility in terms of the set.
- Twenty individual recording sets for filming, photography and news programmes available to be used outside the University.
- A Chroma Key green screen to create virtual sets.
- Lighting and sound equipment for all types of audiovisual productions.
- Production control room 55 m2.
- Fourteen post-editing rooms equipped with the full Adobe Creative Cloud package (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, In Design, Photoshop, etc.).
- A meeting room for brainstorming.