During fourth year, you will be able to spend some time in another university, either in this country or abroad, due to the various mobility agreements the university holds: 

  • Spanish universities - Seneca agreements.
  • European Universities - Erasmus agreements.
  • International universities - bilateral agreements (without a grant).

Also, during the eighth semester of fourth year, you will be able to do a work placement in an academic institution the faculty has signed a cooperation agreement with in another country.

Where can I gain experience abroad?


If you would like to undertake work experience at a European school, you can apply for an Erasmus Training grant. For more information and the admission requirements please contact Mónica Luque from the International Relations Service at UIC Barcelona.

At the Faculty of Education we have set up specific agreements so that you can undertake work placements with schools in European countries that are well-known in our sector. These countries include the United Kingdom, Belgium, Italy and Finland.


You will have the opportunity to gain work experience in the United States and in Argentina. You will also be able to take summer courses at the University of California Berkeley with preferential access for UIC Barcelona students or you can undertake work experience during the summer working with students from the University of International Relations and World Languages in Almaty (Kazakhstan).