- Prestige of the University of California, Los Angeles Extension. You will study at a world- renowned university.
- The UCLA Extension Programme is equivalent to a postgraduate degree in Spain.
- Teaching methodology. You will have access to academic programmes taught by experts in their respective fields.
- International outlook. You will be able to work for a year anywhere in the United States thanks to your Optional Practical Training (OPT) visa.
- Lecturers currently active in their field. Most of the lecturers and professors are working within their area of expertise and share practical cases reflecting their daily reality in their classes. This way the programme has close links with the business sector.
- Intercultural environment. You will study with students from the United States and from around the world, allowing you to increase your cultural awareness and command of English.
About the Certificate Programme
UIC Barcelona and the prestigious University of California, Los Angeles Extension offer you the chance to complement your studies in Biomedical Sciences in the United States. Live the American dream and take the Certificate Programme in Project Management, one of the UCLA Extension programmes, which is equivalent to a postgraduate degree in Spain.
This programme will give you the tools you need to manage your projects properly, using methodologies and techniques that are used in the world of work. This gives you the knowledge you need to manage a team in a company or research group, while improving your leadership skills, making you stand out in the labor market.
Prerequisites & admissions
Application for admission
To start your studies, you must contact the international programme coordinator in your Faculty:
To be a UIC Barcelona Biomedical Sciences graduate, to have paid the fee to issue your degree certificate and to meet other requirements.
Grants & financial aid
In addition to our agreement with UCLA for a 10% discount on tuition fees for all our students, UIC Barcelona also grants three € 2,000 scholarships.
- Follow this link to view the current call and all the information you need to apply for the grants. For information, please contact email@example.com (for our Barcelona campus) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for our Sant Cugat campus).
- Find out about the financial aid and grants offered at UCLA