List of competences
- To approach the study of each discipline critically and reflectively in terms of its relationship with other fields.
- Identify the most relevant questions relating to human existence present in the great religious, humanistic and scientific creations.
- To critically reflect on the anthropological, intellectual, historical and humanistic assumptions and the ethical repercussions of different disciplines.
- To adopt an interdisciplinary approach to one’s understanding of reality.
- To develop a sense of ethical commitment in one's own vocation and to the values held by democratic society.
- To promote a sense of solidarity and interest in social issues.
- To practice critical reasoning and discussion.
- To develop oral and written communication skills.