Undergraduate degree in Medicine and Surgery. Specialisation in Ophthalmology.
In the case of foreign candidates, all qualifications must be recognised as equivalent at the time of application.
Availability to study on an exclusive, full-time basis. Availability to start on the set date and complete the course in its entirety.
This programme is incompatible with other jobs.
Candidates must speak and understand Spanish perfectly (C1 level).
Candidates will present:
- An up-to-date CV.
- A letter of presentation and motivation.
- A letter/letters of recommendation.
To select the candidate the following competences will also be evaluated:
- Specific knowledge of glaucoma (must always be met).
- Previous clinical experience.
- Experience in basic and/or clinical research.
- Papers presented at conferences or scientific meetings.
- Publications in scientific journals.
- Other knowledge: English, computer skills, laboratory and photography experience
€2.964 (including an enrolment fee of: €480), payable to the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya.
The HR department at the ICR will provide assistance during the enrolment process.
Catalan Retina Institute
- Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
C/ Josep Trueta, s/n
Sant Cugat del Vallès