- Duration: On-site classes: 3 November 2020 to 27 May 2021
Professional work placement / Final project: June 2021
- Timetable: Mondays and Thursdays, 6.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
- €162 / ECTS x 15 = €2430 €
- €132 / ECTS x 15 = €1980 € (Online)
Directors and coordinators
- Director: Dr José R. Agustina, director of the area of Criminal Law at UIC Barcelona
- Coordinator: Dr Mª. Alejandra Vargas, criminal lawyer and associate lecturer of Criminal Law at UIC Barcelona.
Postgraduate degree awarded by Molins, Criminal Defence Lawyers and the Faculty of Law at UIC Barcelona
Faculty of Law – UIC Barcelona
Type of teaching
Field of knowledge
Criminal law, criminal procedural law, forensic evidence and criminology
Information and Admissions
Phone number / WhatsApp: +34 651 82 61 57