Discounts and grants
Students can obtain discounts on their enrolment fees if they meet the following requirements:
- Students will get a 5% discount on their tuition fees before starting their degree programme (except Degree in Dentistry, Medicine and Physiotherapy).
- Large families and special single parent families will obtain a 10% discount on their enrolment fees for bachelor’s or master's degrees and postgraduate programmes.
- Alumni association members who have completed a degree at UIC Barcelona will receive a 5% discount should they choose to enrol for a postgraduate programme at UIC Barcelona.
- Students with a disability of a degree of 33% or more will obtain a 50% discount on their enrolment fees for bachelor’s or master's degrees and postgraduate programmes.
* Large family discount: only students who joined the university from the 2016-2017 academic year onwards
If you are interested in these grants, you must submit documents certifying the above requirements at the time of enrolment.
UIC Barcelona has signed a series of agreements with a range of different institutions (hospitals, educational and sports centres, town councils, etc.) so that some students from these institutions can benefit from enrolment discounts. To find out whether you belong to a beneficiary institution, please contact the Grants branch of Student Services.