Obligations of the institution when acting as a home institution
- The home institution is required to provide support to its users. Only in cases in which the home institution has determined that the issue lies with the host institution shall it redirect the issue to the contact person provided by the host institution.
- The home institution is responsible for administering and storing its users’ access information (username and password, certificates, etc.).
- The home institution must have an authentication server which accepts and processes its users’ access information when they are away.
- If these regulations or the user policy are not respected, the home institution may interrupt or modify the service for a specific user.
- The home institution shall notify UIC Barcelona regarding any security incident or fraudulent activity involving the mobility service that has been detected so that they can jointly resolve it.