Comprehensive Dentistry in a Digital Setting 2 Nd Edition
This programme is designed for students who have completed their fourth year of a dentistry degree, fifth-year students or students who have recently graduated with little or no experience in clinical practice.
- Offer the possibility of hands-on dental training with CAD-CAM technology at the Dental Clinic of the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya.
- Acquire the skills needed to diagnose and examine a patient using the different digital tools we have available.
- Introduce students to clinical practice in a digital environment.
- Introduce the student to diagnostic software, planning and digital design.
- Train students to use the equipment we have for dental treatments (3D scanner,CBCT, milling machines, printers, etc.).
Students who have completed the fourth year of their degree in Dentistry, final-year undergraduate Dentistry students and recent graduates in Dentistry.
- Dr. Mitchel Chávez
Prerequisites & admissions
- Students who have completed the fourth year of their degree in Dentistry, final-year undergraduate Dentistry students and recent graduates in Dentistry.