Theoretical Online Course On Implant Prostheses .Basic Level
Competences to be acquired by students
- Students must be able to recognise the different types of attachments used in implant prosthetics.
- Students must be capable of taking an impression of implants.
Implant Prosthetics is nowadays a very common part of a dentist’s daily work. This means that all professionals should have at least some knowledge of implant prosthetics and be able to rehabilitate simple cases. Knowledge of implant prosthetics is important so that professionals can explain the different types of treatment available to patients.
- To provide the necessary knowledge to formulate the diagnosis, treatment plan and foundations for a step-by-step development of the different stages involved in performing implant prosthetics.
- To learn about and be able to use the different requisite components as well as how to make impressions to produce a prosthesis to be added on top of implants.
- Dra. Rosario Cedeño
Dentists and stomatologists who wish to acquire a basic knowledge of implant prosthetics and who want an introduction to the subject at both a theoretical and practical level.
Prerequisites & admissions
- To hold a bachelor’s/undergraduate degree in dentistry or medicine (having specialised in stomatology).