Postgrado en Odontología Integrada Avanzada
The Faculty of Dentistry in the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya is offering this Postgraduate degree to students who have just finished their Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry or to dentists who would like to receive advanced training in the field of general dentistry, so that students can acquire general theoretical knowledge and have the opportunity to directly treat patients in the University Dental Clinic.
The aim is to provide dentists with a multidisciplinary perspective of the most advanced dentistry, which will allow them to diagnose and treat patients in a comprehensive way in order to achieve excellence.
- 40 ECTS, Postgraduate Degree in Advanced Integrated Dentistry
The course programme for the Postgraduate Degree in Advanced Comprehensive Dentistry offers a broad range of activities in clinical practice, which covers a wide spectrum of general treatments, aimed at graduate students who would like to acquire greater experience in general clinical practice. As well as the practical side which takes up the majority of the Postgraduate course, there is also a theoretical part during which general knowledge about dentistry is acquired. This will allow students to achieve an advanced level of knowledge, and learn how to use new technologies such as CAD/CAM, digital planning for implant restorations, digital smile design, mechanised endodontic reciprocal techniques, and nitrous oxide sedation, etc.
This Postgraduate degree is divided into two parts:
- Theoretical part: attending seminars, presentation of clinical cases, online theory sessions, pre-clinical work experience.
- Practical part: treating patients in our University Dental Clinic.
Prerequisites & admissions
Application for admissions
If you are interested in studying this Clinical Residence, you must do the following:
Fill in the application form which you must request from firstname.lastname@example.org
Send by post or hand in the necessary documentation to the Faculty of Dentistry.
— Applicants must hold a degree in Dentistry.
— Curriculum vitae and personal interview.
— Proof of sufficient English and Spanish language skills.
Pre-registration sheet correctly filled in.
- Certified photocopy of the student’s corresponding degree certificate (with certification)*.
- Academic certificate of the student’s qualifications (original or certified photocopies)*.
- Photocopy of the student’s National Identity Document (DNI) or Passport.
- €90** payable by bank transfer, with proof of payment.
- (except former UIC undergraduate students).
- CV containing a list of courses and conferences attended.
- Letter/s of recommendation (not compulsory).
*For students from outside the European Union, qualifications such as their degree certificate must be certified diplomatically or must have the Hague Apostille attached to them. (Homologated/officially recognised qualification is not required).
Candidates who are in the last year of their degree programme should provide a list of qualifications to date before they register.
**Non-refundable management fees.
Ms Cristina Junquera
Ms Paola Lago
Facultad de Odontología
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
Edifici Hospital General
Josep Trueta, s/n
08195 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)
Grants & financial aid
Members of UIC Alumni are entitled to a 5% discount.