Postgrado en Creación y Gestión de la Clínica Dental
To provide students with the main management concepts and tools they need, so that they can be able these aspects in their own dental clinics or professional workplace.
The course professors are experts in each of their different areas, and they take a practical approach that adapts to the curricular profile of the students.
The course programme covers a range of professional aspirations for students:
- Learning how to found and manage a dental clinic.
- Starting a company in the dental industry.
- How to exercise human skills to lead teams.
Competences and skills to be acquired by students
- 1. Analytical ability.
- 2. Market-focused management.
- 3. Establishing a business model.
- 4. The ability to analyse the work environment.
- 5. Knowing your duties and obligations as a professional dentist.
- 6. Leadership and employee management.
- 20 ECTS, Postgraduate Degree in the Creation and Management of the Integrated Clinic
In the current environment, in which the dental clinic sector is very mature and competition is much more active, dental professionals need to know the key concepts and management tools available so they can apply them to their own clinics or dental practices. The Postgraduate Degree in Founding and Managing a Dental Clinic is the ideal course to gain a broader insight into the sector and have a well-rounded professional profile.
Dentistry students and professionals have acquired specialised knowledge during long years of study focused on technical and clinical aspects, but they need better business, socioeconomic, legal and strategic knowledge, as well as the human skills required to be leaders and managers of dental clinics in the 21st century.
This course offers a theoretical-practical approach in which students can combine key concepts and tools with real practical case studies that are adapted to the problems and issues facing dental clinics and the sector today.
Prerequisites & admissions
- Pre-registration sheet correctly filled in.
- Certified photocopy of the student’s corresponding degree certificate (with certification)*.
- Academic certificate of the student’s qualifications (original or certified photocopies).
- 1 photocopy of the student’s National Identity Document (DNI) or Passport.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter(s) of recommendation.
*For students from outside the European Union, qualifications such as their degree certificate must be certified diplomatically or must have the Hague Apostille attached to them. (Homologated/officially recognised qualification is not required).
Candidates who are in the last year of their degree programme should provide a list of qualifications to date before they register.
Ms Cristina Junquera
Ms Paola Lago
Facultad de Odontología
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
Edifici Hospital General
Josep Trueta, s/n
08195 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)
Grants & financial aid
Members of UIC Alumni are entitled to a 5% discount.