Postgrado en Alergología para la Enfermería

Type of programme
Postgraduate degrees
between 12-10-2020 and 30-07-2021
€79.00 / ECTS x 15 = €1,185.00. *Prices corresponding to the 2021-2022 academic year.
  • Home
  • Presentation
  • Curriculum
  • Prerequisites & admissions
  • Grants & financial aid

Nowadays, allergies have an increasingly significant impact in Western society. However, there is a lack of training in allergology in university education in medicine and nursing, which makes the treatment of these pathologies difficult. For this reason, as part of its Bachelor's Degree in Medicine, UIC Barcelona has included a subject on allergic disease, the only Catalan university to do so and one of only a handful in Spain as a whole. However, future nurses lack this training when they study the Bachelor's Degree. For this reason, UIC Barcelona offers a postgraduate course specialised in providing nursing professionals with the necessary knowledge to correctly deal with the treatment of allergic disease.



  1. Understand allergic diseases from their immunological basis, as well as the various techniques to diagnose them and the existing therapeutic protocols.

At the end of the course, the participants:

  1. Will know how to properly carry out a directed medical history-taking and how to deal with an allergic patient, in terms of skin tests and exposure tests, for various pathologies, respiratory, food, drug interactions, etc.
  2. Will be able to educate the patient in the use of specific medication (adrenaline for self-injection, inhalation devices, spacers, and so on) and educate them regarding the management of their disease.

Who is it aimed at?

Nursing graduates.



Study programme and subjects 2020-2021

Subjects in course 1 Type Term ECTS
Final Postgraduate Work Type: OB Term: Annual ECTS: 3
Practices Type: OB Term: Annual ECTS: 4
Theoretical Module Type: OB Term: Annual ECTS: 8
  • ECTS: European Credit Transfer System
  • Term: calendar period
  • (a): subjects which are taught in English

Prerequisites & admissions

Required documentation

The documentation required for this degree can be found by clicking on the following link:

Required documentation

  • Accreditation of nursing degree qualification
  • Curriculum

Admission criteria

Priority will be given order of enrollment

Reservation and enrolment

Once the admission process is over, students will make a payment of 20% of the full cost of the postgraduate degree, in order to reserve their place on the course, after they have received an official letter of admission. Once the enrolment is complete, students will make a single payment of the remaining 80%.


Grants & financial aid