- Behaving in a trusting and collaborative way with teaching staff.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team.
- Adopting a critical attitude to new information related to paediatric dentistry, detecting what information is objective and scientific.
- Promoting the importance of paediatric dental care.
- Having an appropriate attitude when dealing with young patients who require treatment.
- Acquiring the professional ethics needed to practice this branch of dentistry.
- Obtaining the knowledge required to be able to diagnose and propose a treatment plan and prevention plan for paediatric dentistry.
- Knowledge of conservative and surgical dental treatment techniques for paediatric patients.
- Behaviour management techniques for children in the dental surgery.
- The principles governing drug administration in paediatric dentistry, as well as their indications and dosage.
- Knowing how to react to emergencies involving paediatric patients.
- Knowing how to act in other situations that may occur when dealing with paediatric patients.
Psychomotor and audiovisual skills
- Practising diagnosis, prevention and treatment techniques on patients.
- Integrating digital photography systems and computer programs into clinical practice to be able to present and monitor clinical cases.
- Involvement in the paediatric dentistry scientific community through active participation in courses, conferences and the Annual Meeting of the Spanish Society of Paediatric Dentistry (SEOP).
- Preclinical and theoretical teaching practice in collaboration with teaching staff from the Master's and students from the Degree in Dentistry.