- Confident and collaborative approach to teaching staff.
- Favourable attitude and ability to work in a team.
- Critical approach to new findings in paediatric dentistry, attempting to determine what is objective and scientific.
- Promoting the importance of paediatric dental care.
- Appropriate attitude towards young patients to be treated.
- Acquire a professional ethic for practising this speciality.
- To obtain the knowledge required to be able to diagnose and propose a paediatric dentistry treatment plan and prevention plan.
- To understand conservative and surgical therapeutic techniques in paediatric patients.
- To understand the techniques for managing child behaviour in the clinic.
- To understand the principles governing drug administration in paediatric dentistry as well as their indications and forms of use.
- To know how to act in the event of any emergency that may arise in young patients.
- To know how to act in the event of any other situation that may arise in young patients.
Psychomotor and audiovisual area
- To practice diagnostic and prevention techniques and different treatments in patients.
- To integrate digital photography and IT programmes for the presentation and follow-up of clinical cases into daily clinical practice.
- To become part of the scientific paediatric dentistry community, actively participating in courses, conferences and at the annual Paediatric Dentistry Meeting.
- To perform pre-clinical and theoretical teaching for undergraduate students in collaboration with teaching staff from the masters course.
Degree holders in:
- Medicine (with a specialisation in Stomatology)