Students will make physical delivery (printed material) on the dates marked at the same time it will be agreed with the coordinator delivery date changes and corrections of delivery by the coordinator (tutorials).
The development of Final Grade is presented as an integrated communication plan, this means that the project will contain actions both public relations and advertising, including in some cases internal communication. It is proposed as a project that includes actions known within a strategy 360
The idea of the TFG is that the student is able, first, to identify or get a client (can be real or own project), product or service for which develop the communication plan and then, in the long term, to develop a integrated communication campaign for it.
Due to the nature and extent of the project it is necessary to raise it into two blocks, the first to be developed during the first half corresponds to the part of the background to the campaign, as the successful development of a comprehensive communication plan requires a preliminary analysis and knowledge of the environment that allows the identification of aspects to consider during plan development (social, economic, legal and technological aspects). It is also necessary, a thorough knowledge of competitors, not only of its products and services, if not its various communication actions that will allow the realization of a correct benchmarking and thus the generation of a complete SWOT analysis.
Without this prior knowledge it is impossible to approach communication objectives, identifying target audiences (PO) and finally a correct strategy. All the latest, essential in the further development of communication actions in line with the company, and that would be part of the second block of the TFG, to develop in the second half and therefore much more extensive, focuses on the development of all actions necessary to carry out the communication plan and the fulfillment of the objectives and strategy set.
The TFG will be conducted in groups (which go from one member to 4).
Each group will present its proposal coordinator TFG and approve it or not this proposal based on the following criteria:
- The characteristics of the proposed project
- The possibility of a real application: direct contact with a client in the case of an existing brand is suggested, if not it will seek to have access to the necessary information in the preliminary stage of investigation will also be viable another type of own projects with development potential, as long as the size and capacity of implementing a global communication campaign is not restricted to a very small number of shares or a shoestring.
- The invested in developing the plan, budget suggests that this is from € 250,000
- The project must have the possibility of including in its development actions both Internal Communication, Advertising and Public Relations
- The adequacy and relationship of the project to the areas of student interest
The proposed client should be closed and approved by the coordinator during the first week of the first semester, coordinator therefore establish schedules tutoring in order to give poyo the students in customer choice, topic, product or service for which the campaign will run.
From approval (document via the coordinator send mail to the group), the group will start working on the campaign.
In the event that the group does not get a clear idea of project, customer, service or product, or simply prefer to do so you will receive a briefing by the coordinator.
1. At the end of the TFG the student will have an overview of the role of the DirCom as manager of business communication and will be able to carry out the development of a proposal for a plan of business communication.
2. Be able to recognize the stages of a communication plan and implement them for the practical development of specific plans in different areas of business.
3. At the end of the TFG the student must have a clear understanding of the variables that affect strategic marketing decisions and know the use of the tools of both advertising and PR that will help manage their customer communication
- 03 - The ability to plan personal resources (personnel, materials, seasonal...)
- 05 - The ability to learn autonomously
- 07 - The ability to work in a group
- 08 - The ability to organise time and workspace
- 09 - Lingustic ability in Catalan, Spanish and English
- 12 - The ability to produce spoken and written texts
- 17 - The ability to confront difficulties and resolve problems
- 18 - The ability to work under pressure
- 89 - The ability to create synergy in a working team
At the end of TFG student you will have an overview of the role of the DirCom as manager of business communication and will be able to carry out the development of a proposal for a plan of business communication.
1. Methodology for the preparation of the Plan
1.1. How To Plan
1.2. previous actions
1.2.1. Executive Summary
1.2.2. Pla Communication - Situation Analysis
1.2.3. Pre phases of the Plan (Model)
184.108.40.206. Basic questions at each stage
220.127.116.11. Analysis of the competitive scenario
18.104.22.168. Analysis environments
22.214.171.124. SWOT analysis
126.96.36.199. communicational analysis
188.8.131.52.1. Background information
184.108.40.206.2. Trends Corporate Identity
220.127.116.11.3. Trends Corporate image
2. Communication plan - Definition of objectives
2.1. Acondicionamientos objectives
2.2. Structure objectives
2.3. Communication objectives
2.4. Marketing Objectives
3. Communication Plan - Definition of target audiences
3.1. Defining communication areas
3.2. Field communication
3.3. Map of Public
3.4. Definition of internal and external stakeholders (typological Map)
4. Communication Plan - Strategies and programs
4.1. Definition of general communication policy
4.1.1. Description of corporate speech
4.1.2. Description of communication policies
4.2. Defining strategies
4.3. Identification of means and resources
4.4. Development Phase
4.5. Development of each and every phase actions
5. Annual Plan and Budget
5.1. Establishment of timmings and plannings
5.1.1. Annual development planning communication
5.1.2. Justification of actions in the annual planning
5.3. Evaluation and control
6.3.1. Establishing control tools
Teaching and learning activities
|TRAINING ACTIVITY||ECTS CREDITS|
|Coaching. Monitoring how students learn the content of the subject, either individually or in groups. In the coaching sessions, mistakes will be corrected, queries answered, and exercises and activities to achieve the established objectives will be suggested.||3|
|Meeting Point. Meetings will be organised with notable people from the professional and scientific fields or the international field, and students. These sessions will take the form of conferences, work sessions, discussions, or interviews, etc.||1|
|Lectures. In lectures, lecturers/professors not only transmit content or knowledge, but also, and above all else, attitudes, motivation, skills and values, etc. They also ensure that participants can express their opinions and arguments to the other students.||2|