Residencia Clínica de Técnicas Quirúrgicas Aplicadas a la Cavidad Oral
- Bachelors of Dentistry
- Stomatology specialists doctors
- Doctors specialising in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
This programme aims to ensure that students acquire the surgical knowledge necessary to resolve the most common surgical procedures in the field of oral surgery, so they know how to act in different situations to resolve or refer cases depending on their complexity.
This course will not only allow students to resolve the medical and surgical issues that they may encounter in their daily practice, but it will also allow them to perform basic and complex surgical treatments in the oral cavity in the field of dentoalveolar surgery.
The Degree in Dentistry includes a module on Medical-Surgical Pathology, in which dental students are taught the basic concepts of medical and surgical pathology for the oral cavity.
Many of the practical skills required for surgery are not yet at a level suitable for professional practice during the undergraduate degree, or even during the first years of professional practice. This can be for a number of reasons: lack of practice, loss of knowledge, fear of performing surgery, lack of interest in surgery, etc.
Upon completing the Degree in Dentistry, dentists must be able to face common surgical situations in the field of oral and dentoalveolar surgery calmly and confidently, and over time these skills can fade away unless they are practised.
This postgraduate programme aims to consolidate and extend basic surgical knowledge for recent graduates, as well as offering training to dentists who wish to acquire skills in the field of oral surgery. The objective is to offer students clinical and surgical knowledge that will help them assess and resolve common surgical situations in oral and dentoalveolar surgery.
Students can bring their own surgical equipment at the beginning of the course, if they so choose.
The university has all the necessary materials for this Clinical Residency course.
To access the CUO, the student must bring:
— Personal protection face screen
— Full protection glasses, except in the case of wearing corrective glasses or magnifying glasses. In this case the full protection glasses are not necessary. All other material of special protection will be provided by the clinic.
- ADELANTADO CALLARD, Marc-Daniel
- ALGUERÓ JORDÀ, Marc
- ANGLADA CANTARELL, María Eulalia
- AUGÉ CASTRO, Maria Luisa
- CASTILLO GARCIA, Jordi
- FARRÉ PAGÈS, Maria Núria
- FERRÉ MORALES, Albert
- GIL MANICH, Víctor
- NAVALÓN CODINA, Feliciana
- OLMO GONZÁLEZ, Belisa
- PARELLADA INSA, Héctor
- RIBERA URIBE, José Manuel
- RIBERA URIBE, José Manuel
- ROCAFORT SÁNCHEZ, Guillermo
- SIEIRA GIL, Ramón
Prerequisites & admissions
Application for admissions
Preregistration: from January onwards.
If you are interested in applying for this Clinical Residency, this is the application process:
- Fill in the registration form which you can ask for via an e-mail sent here: email@example.com
- Either hand in or send all the required documentation by post to the Faculty of Dentistry
- Applicants must hold a degree in Dentistry.
- Curriculum vitae and personal interview.
- Proof of sufficient English and Spanish language skills.
- Pre-registration sheet correctly filled in.
- Certified photocopy of the student’s corresponding degree certificate (with certification)*.
- Academic certificate of the student’s qualifications (original or certified photocopies)*.
- Photocopy of the student’s National Identity Document (DNI) or Passport.
- €90** payable by bank transfer, with proof of payment.
- (except former UIC undergraduate students).
- CV containing a list of courses and conferences attended.
- Letter/s of recommendation (not compulsory).
*For students from outside the European Union, qualifications such as their degree certificate must be certified diplomatically or must have the Hague Apostille attached to them. (Homologated/officially recognised qualification is not required).
Candidates who are in the last year of their degree programme should provide a list of qualifications to date before they register.
**Non-refundable management fees.
Please send your documents to:
Ms Cristina Junquera
Ms Paola Lago
Faculty of Dentistry
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
Edifici Hospital Universitari General de Catalunya
Josep Trueta, s/n
08195 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)
Grants & financial aid
Members of UIC Alumni are entitled to a 5% discount.