- 5 November 2019 to 28 June 2020
- Dates and times: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6.30 to 8.30 p.m.
- €162 / ECTS x 15 = €2430 €
- €132 / ECTS x 15 = €1980 € (Online)
Directors and coordinators
- Directors: Dr José R. Agustina, director of the Area of Criminal Law at UIC Barcelona and Dr Raquel Montaner, a lecturer of Criminal Law at the UPF and director of the department of Compliance & Corporate Defense at Molins, Criminal defence.
- Coordinator: Dr Maria Alejandra Vargas, a criminal lawyer and an associate lecturer of Criminal Law at UIC Barcelona.
Specialist Diploma awarded jointly by Molins, Criminal defence and the Faculty of Law of the UIC Barcelona.
Faculty of Law – UIC Barcelona
Type of teaching
Field of knowledge
Criminal law, criminal procedural law, forensic evidence and criminology
Information and Admissions Service
Phone number / WhatsApp: +34 651 82 61 42