Main language of instruction: Spanish
This subject does not have prerequisites.
- 01 - The ability to adapt to varying circumstances
- 02 - The ability to understand, accept criticism and correct errors
- 03 - The ability to administer and manage human and technical resources
- 04 - The ability to work in a team and autonomously
- 05 - The ability to organise time and workspace
- 06 - The ability to develop academic rigour, responsibility, ethics and professionalism
- 07 - The ability to apply the deontology and respect for the audiovisual sector
- 08 - The ability of critical analysis, synthesis, concretion and abstraction
- 09 - The ability to objectify, quantify and interpret (data, statistics, empirical evidence )
- 10 - The ability to confront difficulties and resolve problems
- 11 - The ability to generate debate and reflection
- 12 - The ability to meet deadlines, develop the ability to be punctual and respect for human, technical and material resources
- 13 - The ability to create spoken and written communication
- 16 - The ability to manage, analysis and reflect on content
- 19 - The ability of informative documentation
- 20 - Knowledge and mastery of bibliographic media
- 21 - Knowledge and mastery of the digital culture
- 25 - The ability to maximize creative development
- 26 - The ability to develop a sense of taste and perfection in the aesthetics and finalization of projects
- 35 - The ability to contextualize and critically analyze the products of the audiovisual industry
- 39 - The ability to understand and apply the legal dimension of an audiovisual product
- 40 - The ability to defend and respect authorship and intellectual property
- 50 - The ability to adapt, understand and apply the expressive possibilities of new technologies and future changes
- 53 - Lingustic ability in Catalan, Spanish and English
- 54 - The ability to skillfully manage the literature, terminology and linguistic structures of the English language related to the field of communication.
- Know and understand the distinction between Public Law and Private Law.
- Know and understand the main institutions of Civil Law.
- To be able to discern if a legal business is or is not valid.
- To be able to know and distinguish what is and what is not protected by intellectual property.
- To know which are the moral and patrimonial rights that make up the intellectual property.
- Be able to understand and analyze the basic elements of an intellectual property contract.
- To know what are the rights of the personality (honor, privacy and own image), its legal protection and its limits.
- Know and understand how the collective management of Intellectual Property rights is organized.
- Know and understand the meaning and significance of creative commons licenses.
Teaching and learning activities
|TRAINING ACTIVITY||ECTS CREDITS|
|Lectures. In lectures, lecturers/professors not only transmit content or knowledge, but also, and above all else, attitudes, motivation, skills and values, etc. They also ensure that participants can express their opinions and arguments to the other students.||16|
Bibliography and resources
- Latorre, A. Introducción al Derecho. Ed. Ariel. Barcelona, 1997
- Díez Picazo, L. y Gullón, Antonio. Sistema de Derecho Civil. Volumen II. 11ª ed. Ed. Tecnos. Madrid. 2016
- Bercovitz Rodríguez-Cano, Rodrigo (Coord.). Manual de Propiedad Intelectual, 9º ed. Tirant lo Blanch. Valencia. 2019.
- Fernández-Nóvoa, Carlos, Manual de la propiedad industrial, Marcial Pons, 3ª ed, Madrid, 2017
- Simón Altaba, M., La creación musical y el derecho de autor. Originalidad, plagio y tecnología digital, Juruá, Lisboa, 2021