The Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC Barcelona) has two campuses:
- The Barcelona Campus is located on the outskirts of Barcelona on the edge of the Collserola natural park, and is made up of four buildings: Alfa, Beta (located on Calle Immaculada 22) and Gamma and Delta (located on Calle Terré 11-19). The buildings hold classrooms and seminar rooms in addition faculties, schools, institutes and departments.
- The Sant Cugat Campus is located at the Hospital General de Catalunya in Sant Cugat del Vallés, and is home to most of our degree programmes in healthcare. The rest of our faculties and centres can be found on this campus, including research institutes and university clinics, as well as classrooms, seminar rooms, laboratories and gyms.
2021-22 Academic Year
- 21.868,00 m2 Sant Cugat Campus
- 30.628,56 m2 Barcelona Campus:
- Iradier: 24.675,69 m2 (19.847,16 m2 construction area + 4.828,53 m2 built-up area)
- Terré: 5.952,87 m2 (5.282,21 m2 construction area + 670,66 built-up area)