Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine – single exam:
Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry – online exam:
- 25 March 2021
- 29 April 2021
- 17 June 2021
Other degree programmes – online exam:
Except Medicine and Dentistry
- Thursday, 25 February 2021
- Thursday, 25 March 2021
- Thursday, 29 April 2021
- Thursday, 27 May 2021
- Thursday, 3 June 2021
- Thursday, 17 June 2021
If you would like to study at UIC Barcelona (except in the case of Medicine) you must pass the entrance exam. What does it involve?
- Psychometric reasoning test.
- General knowledge test.
- English proficiency test.
- Personal interview with one of the directors of the degree programme.
- Drawing test for students seeking admission to Architecture degree programmes.
- Specific chemistry, physics, mathematics and biology exam for Bioengineering and Biomedical Sciences.
- Specific exam for students from a Higher Vocational Education and Training Course (CFGS) seeking admission to the Nursing or Dentistry programmes.
- Catalan proficiency test for students seeking admission to Pre-Primary and Primary Education degree programmes.
Writing test for students seeking admission to the Faculty of Communication Sciences.
If you pass the exams, you will receive an online acceptance letter/PDF that contains the official results of the admissions process and the steps you need to take to complete your enrolment.
If you wish to apply to two or more degree programmes
- Register online for each of the degree programmes you wish to take.
- Pay the processing fees in one lump sum.
- Submit all the documentation in one go.
- You must take the entrance exams that correspond to each of the degree programmes you wish to take.