To study this double degree, you must pass the university entrance exams and the PAP aptitude test, a requirement for studying a degree in education. You must also have an overall score of seven or higher on your secondary school certificate or an overall score of eight or more on a vocational training course (CFGS).
The entrance exams for this double degree consist of the entrance exams for each degree.
Application for admission
Your first step to studying at UIC Barcelona is to fill in the following online application form:
There are various dates throughout the year when you can do the entrance exams. All exams are done at the Barcelona Campus. To do the exams, you must have completed your application for admission.
There are several ways of getting in to UIC Barcelona, each of which requires specific documentation.
Entrance exam results
Reservation and enrolment
Once you have been accepted and have received your official admittance letter, you must pay 20% of the full fees for the first year to reserve your place. Once enrolment is complete, you must pay the remaining 80% of the fees.
Different ways of getting in
Depending on your academic background, there are different ways of getting into UIC Barcelona
UIC Barcelona has a grants service that handles public (MEC and AGAUR), private and UIC Barcelona grants. To know more, click on the corresponding section.
UIC Barcelona has agreements with a number of banks that offer special conditions on student loans.
You may be eligible for a discount for studying at UIC Barcelona owing to your circumstances.